We value your opinions and feedback.
Get in Touch with Us

Please Contact Us to provide feedback. This will assist the Colorado OPG to improve and provide quality services and support for our community.

Complaint Process

The Colorado OPG does not address or process concerns involving private guardians. For concerns involving private guardians, please call the Adult Protective Services (APS) office in the county the client resides.

The Colorado Office of Public Guardianship strives to provide and meet high standards for all clients served. If you believe that a person receiving public guardianship services is being treated inappropriately or unfairly, please follow the Complaint Process and Procedure.

The Initial Complaint Form (1) is available here.
The Follow-up Complaint Form (2) is available here.
CO OPG Complaint Process Procedure
Initial Complaint Form (1)
Follow-up Complaint Form (2)